Nature’s Liquids Review
In today’s health conscious world, more and more consumers are concerned about the lack of nutritious value in our food. As a result, nutritional supplements are seen as being almost a necessity and if these supplements are natural, it’s even better. Of course, numerous companies have surfaced to take advantage of this huge demand. Nature’s Liquids is a company which produces nutritional supplements. The question is –are they one of the good guys or not?
My Questions About Nature’s Liquids
There were a few things I had questions about when I first took a look at Nature’s Liquids and its products.
1. Product information – First of all, I know that most supplements are not subjected to the rigorous testing, and rules and regulations that some other products are. So I’m very cautious about taking anything, even if it’s supposed to be natural, until I can get enough information to convince myself that it’s safe and that it works.
2. Where it’s produced – Second, even though products made in the United States may not be fully tested, they do have to be manufactured with certain standards when it comes to cleanliness and ingredient control. Other countries don’t necessarily have these same standards, so I’m especially cautious when it comes to products made elsewhere.
3. Safety concerns and customer reaction – Finally, if I’m promoting a product that a person is going to be taking and that may affect their health, I want to be as certain as I can that it is a quality product. I also want to know what past customers have said about the company and its products.
Answers to My Questions About Nature’s Liquids
1. To find our about the product, I went to the Nature’s Liquids website. Some companies provide very sketchy information about their product line with lots of general information but few specifics. This wasn’t the case with this company.
Not only was there a detailed list of ingredients, they also provided information about where the ingredients came from. A major ingredient in their SeaAloe supplement, which is Aloe Vera, is actually grown locally so it can be harvested when it is at its peak.
2. Two things that I like about this company are the fact that it is located in the US and that it has been in operation since 2006. Nature’s Liquids has its manufacturing facility in Carlsbad California where they produce only two nutritional supplements.
Both the length of time they have been in business and the fact that they have a limited product base makes me confident that the company is definitely legitimate.
3. The site also supplied details about the manufacturing process. According to the website, their nutritional supplements are produced using stringent quality controls to ensure consistency in each and every bottle. This is probably the single most important factor in my mind.
In order to see what kind of reaction customers have to the products and the company, I checked out reviews about the company. I fully expected to find both positive and negative reviews because that’s quite normal for any business. I was surprised to discover that there weren’t really any negative Nature’s Liquids reviews. This company has to be doing a lot of things right for that to occur, considering how long they have been in business.
The other encouraging thing I found out was that the formula used to create the SeaAloe supplement has actually been available for around 20 years. I think that if a product has been on the market for that length of time there must be quite a few happy customers who have made a lot of repeat orders.
Overall, I’m very satisfied with the answers to my questions so I’m going to conclude that Nature’s Liquids is one of the good guys when it comes to producing nutritional supplements.
What About the Nature’s Liquids Business Opportunity
As a consumer, I’d be happy to use this supplement, but I also want to see if this might be a good product to get involved in promoting. As with most affiliate offers, the customer is going to visit the company website through my link, so it’s important that what they see is going to look professional and provide information which is both clear and persuasive.
The home page seems to cover these bases nicely and there is even a blurb about running a home based business. I like this a lot as it allows me to sell product while adding new members to my downline at the same time.
And it’s easy for the person who might be interested in finding out more about running a business, to get this information. The website provides a nice summary about all the different ways there are to earn as a distributor for Nature’s Liquids, including commission on sales of the products, residual income and bonuses.
If there is a negative to Nature’s Liquids it would have to be that they are not a well-known brand. There are certainly other larger manufacturers of nutritional supplements who are more recognized among consumers. But then again, that means that there is lots of opportunity for a distributor to spread the word among the many consumers who are looking for high quality nutritional supplements.
There is definitely a lot to like about the opportunities available with Nature’s Liquids as a distributor. But what capped it for me is the fact that they offer a 90 day empty bottle guarantee. If they have enough confidence in their product that they want their customers to try a full bottle before deciding whether they are happy or not, that tells me that they are pretty confident in the quality of their products. And judging from the numerous positive testimonials that customers have left on their website, they’re right.
In concluding this Nature’s Liquids review, I am completely satisfied that the Nature’s Liquids products are excellent as is the business opportunity.